Steps to Enroll
Earning a graduate degree takes enough work, that’s why we made applying simple. Just follow these easy steps.
1. Choose your Program
2. Apply Online
You can complete and submit your application entirely online. Just make sure you have these elements on hand while applying:
After paying a $50 application fee, you’ll be assigned a student ID and password to log in with in the future.
3. Meet with Advisor and Enroll
If accepted, you’ll be paired up with a knowledgeable and qualified academic advisor to help you establish a degree plan that aligns with your goals and schedule. An advisor will also help you determine if you’re eligible for any prerequisite waivers and enroll you in your first class.
Keep this information handy. Let us email it to you so you can easily print it out at home.
Enter your zip code to find a program near you.
We know that where you choose to earn your degree is a big decision. Enter your zip code below to compare tuitions in your area.
Explore Graduate Certificates
- Advanced New Media Production
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Applied Gerontology Enhancement and Specialization
- Assessment of Learning and Cognitive Development
- Certificate in International Development
- Comparative and Regional Governance
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Cybersecurity Threat Detection
- Digital Marketing Management
- Environmental Sustainability
- Fostering Resilience in "At Risk" Children and Youth
- Fundamentals of Multimedia Productions
- Gifted Education and Talent Development
- Government Contracting
- Health Care Leadership
- Immigrant and Refugee Education
- International & Nongovernmental Organizations
- International and Regional Security
- Latino Communication Leadership
- Latino Media
- Leadership in Tiered Systems of Support: RTI & PBIS
- Mobile Technology in Education
- Nonprofit Management
- Online Teaching and Learning
- Organizational Development
- Paralegal Studies
- Pedagogical Coordination in the Reggio Emilia Approach
- Project Management
- Psychoeducational Needs of Immigrant and Refugee Youth
- Remote Sensing Analysis and Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Science Management and Leadership
- Teacher Leadership (EdS)
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Tiered Instruction and Intervention: RTI and PBIS
- Writing for Educators