The Master of Arts in STEM Education (MA) degree provides students with expertise in teaching in the STEM fields of coding and robotics. Students learn how to develop learner-centered and content-centered projects and assessments. In addition, students in the STEM Education program also acquire STEM learning skills in coding using robotics to teach the STEM pedagogy.
Those completing the MA in STEM Education degree program will be competent at teaching students how to code, integrating robots into the curriculum and understand how to develop curriculum related to the STEM fields appropriate for the classroom.
The degree is aligned with the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE) NETS-T standards for educators.
- Continually improve their practice by learning from and with others and exploring proven and promising practices that leverage technology to improve student learning.
- Seek out opportunities for leadership to support student empowerment and success and to improve teaching and learning.
- Inspire students to positively contribute to and responsibly participate in the digital world.
- Dedicate time to collaborate with both colleagues and students to improve practice, discover and share resources and ideas, and solve problems.
- Design authentic, learner-driven activities and environments that recognize and accommodate learner variability.
- Facilitate learning with technology to support student achievement of the ISTE Standards for Students.
- Understand and use data to drive their instruction and support students in achieving their learning goals.
Help grow your students’ intelligence, innovation and imagination in Science, Technology, Engineering & Math. Apply today.